Baked Tomato Feta Soup
We took the Baked Feta Pasta trend and gave it a new spin. All the deliciousness in this popular recipe transformed into a delicious soup!
- 6 oz feta cheese
- 2 pt cherry tomatoes
- 1 shallot chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 – 4 pieces of lemon peel
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 sprig thyme
- ½ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 ½ cups Zoup! Good Really Good® Beef Bone Broth
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium baking dish, add the feta, cherry tomatoes, shallot, garlic, lemon peel, rosemary, thyme, olive oil, salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper flakes. Bake for 40 minutes or until tomatoes are beginning to burst.
- Carefully transfer the roasted tomato mixture to a blender. Add the Zoup! Good, Really Good® Beef Bone Broth and puree until smooth.
- Transfer to a medium pot and let cook on medium heat for 10 minutes.
We hope you enjoy your Baked Tomato & Feta Soup made with Zoup! Good, Really Good Beef Bone Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.