Instant Pot Beef Soup
This Instant Pot recipe is sure to become an instant favorite! A Beef Stew packed with the rich flavor of our new Beef Bone Broth Culinary Concentrate.
- 1 lb beef chuck roast cubed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- ½ onion diced
- ⅛ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups water
- 2 tsp Zoup! Good Really Good Beef Bone Broth Culinary Concentrate
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 cups baby potatoes quartered
- ¾ cup carrot chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Turn your pressure cooker on to the saute setting.
- Add your olive oil and then brown your beef. Add the onion and garlic to the Instant pot and cook until the onion is translucent. Press the cancel button on your pressure cooker.
- Now add the rest of the ingredients. Stir until well combined.
- Close the pressure cooker. Cook on high pressure for 30 minutes. Release pressure naturally.
- Serve in bowls and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy your Instant Pot Beef Soup cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Beef Bone Broth Concentrate! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.