If we are going to enjoy soup in the Summer, it's gotta be packed with seafood. Our Zoup! Good, Really Good Seafood Broth is the perfect base for this Seafood Stew complete with shrimp, mussels and halibut.
- 3 oz cooked chorizo
- 1 cup diced fennel
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves smashed & sliced
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- ½ cup white wine
- 2 cups of Zoup! Good Really Good® Seafood Broth
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 4 oz halibut
- ½ lb mussels
- ½ lb shrimp
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil over medium heat and saute the fennel. Once the fennel has softened slightly, add the onion and cook until tender. Add garlic and continue to saute until golden.
- Add the tomato paste and stir until well combined. Add the white wine, Zoup! Good, Really Good® Seafood Broth, tomatoes, and chorizo. Bring to a simmer.
- Add the halibut and shrimp. Simmer for a few minutes and then add your mussels. Cook until the mussels are fully opened. Serve immediately and season to taste with salt, pepper and lemon.
We hope you enjoy your Seafood Stew made with Zoup! Good, Really Good Seafood Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.