Creamy Parmesan Lemon Salmon
This pan-seared salmon with lemon cream sauce and couscous is sure to make it to your weekly dinner menu. Made with rich Zoup! Good, Really Good Seafood Broth and cream, it's delicious to the last bite.
- 2 Salmon Fillets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ finely chopped onion
- 1 ½ minced garlic cloves
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup Zoup! Good Really Good® Seafood Broth
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup couscous
- ¼ cup Zoup! Good Really Good® Chicken Broth
- Fresh dill and chives for garnish
- Lemon slices for garnish we grilled them to give a smoky flavor
- In a medium pot, prepare couscous per directions but swap the water for Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth to give it a richer taste.
- While the couscous is cooking, heat the pan over medium-high heat until the pan is very hot. Add olive oil and then grill salmon, skin side down, for 4-5 minutes. Carefully flip salmon and cook for another 4 minutes.
- Remove the salmon from pan and set aside. In the same pan, saute the chopped onion and garlic until softened. Then add crushed pepper, cream, Zoup! Good, Really Good® Seafood Broth, parmesan and lemon. Cook until well combined and parmesan is melted.
- Return the salmon to the sauce and cook for a few more minutes.
- Add prepared couscous to the salmon dish. Garnish with chopped chives and fresh dill and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy your Creamy Parmesan Lemon Salmon made with Zoup! Good, Really Good Seafood Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.