Savory Bread Pudding
Our Organic Chicken Broth perfectly complements the rich taste of gruyere and swiss cheese in this tasty Savoury Bread Pudding!
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 small onions sliced
- ⅔ cup green onions chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 12 cups day old bread cubed
- 1 cup Gruyere
- 1 cup Swiss
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Zoup! Good Really Good® Organic Chicken Broth
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter and saute onion and garlic until softened.
- In a large bowl, combine the cheese, bread cubes, and cooked onions.
- In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, broth, and heavy cream.
We hope you enjoy your Savory Bread Pudding cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Organic Chicken Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.