A classic potato salad gets a punch of flavor with our Organic Veggie Broth. We used our broth twice it's so nice! First we boil our potatoes in broth and then we mix the cooked potatoes with additional broth in our mix.
- 1 pound gold potatoes
- 1 jar of Zoup! Good Really Good® Organic Veggie Broth
- ¾ cups mayonnaise
- ½ tbsp white vinegar
- ½ tbsp yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp Zoup! Good Really Good® Organic Veggie Broth
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 stalk celery finely chopped
- ¼ cup onion finely chopped
- 2 hard boiled eggs chopped
- Peel and dice potatoes into cubes. Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with Zoup! Good, Really Good® Organic Veggie Broth. Make sure to reserve 2 tbsp of Zoup! Good, Really Good® Organic Veggie Broth for later in the recipe.
- Boil the potatoes in broth for 20 minutes or until tender enough to pierce with a fork.
- While the potatoes are cooking, in a large mixing bowl, mix together mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, Veggie Broth, salt and pepper.
- Add the potatoes, celery, onion and stir gently. Stir in the chopped eggs.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Serve with chopped onions as garnish and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy your Potato Salad cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Organic Veggie Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.