Keto-Friendly Creamy Garlic Shrimp
One pan skillet meal is just what we need! We are loving this Keto-Friendly Creamy Garlic Shrimp with Sundried Tomato. We kicked it up a notch using our Zoup! Good, Really Good Seafood Broth to compliment the shrimp.
- 2 tbsp oil from sun-dried tomato jar
- 1 lb shrimp peeled and deveined
- ½ onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- ¼ cup chopped sundried tomatoes
- ½ cup Zoup! Good Really Good® Seafood Broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp chili flakes
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh basil for garnish
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper. Cook shrimp until pink on both sides. Remove from pan.
- In the same skillet, saute the onion, garlic and sundried tomatoes until onions are translucent.
- Add the Zoup! Good, Really Good® Seafood Broth, stir and heat until liquid is reduced. Turn heat down to low.
- Add the cream, paprika, and chili flakes. Stir until well combined. Add the parmesan and stir until melted into the sauce.
- Add the shrimp back and reheat. Sprinkle with fresh basil and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy your Keto-Friendly Creamy Garlic Shrimp cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Seafood Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.