Shrimp Stir Fry
A one-pot meal packed with veggies is perfect for a weeknight dinner. Try this simple Shrimp Stir Fry using our Zoup! Good, Really Good Seafood Broth.
- 1 lb raw shrimp
- 2 tbsp EVOO
- ¾ cup Zoup! Good Really Good® Seafood Broth
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 lb asparagus
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- Salt and pepper
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the shrimp, salt and pepper and cook for 1 – 2 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through.
- Once the shrimp are fully cooked, remove from pan. If needed, add a bit more olive oil to the pan and then add the onion, bell pepper, asparagus, zucchini, lemon zest, and garlic. Cook until the vegetables are beginning to soften.
- Add the chicken broth and lemon to the vegetables. Then add the shrimp and combine. Remove from heat and enjoy alone or over rice.
We hope you enjoy your Shrimp Stir Fry made with Zoup! Good, Really Good Seafood Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.