One of our favorite go-to breakfasts: chilaquiles! Something about tortilla chips coated with a flavorful salsa boosted with our Culinary Concentrates take this egg dish to new heights.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ onion diced
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 16 oz salsa verde
- 1 ½ cups waer
- 1 ½ tsp Zoup! Good Really Good® Culinary Concentrate
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup queso fresco
- 1 avocado
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ red onion for garnish
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp olive oil over medium. Add the onion and cook until translucent. Add garlic and stir for 1 minute.
- Add the salsa, water and Zoup! Good, Really Good® Culinary Concentrate. Bring to a simmer until salsa thickens. Remove from heat.
- Add the tortilla chips and gently stir until well coated. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat the rest of the olive oil and fry the eggs.
- Top the chilaquiles with eggs, cheese, avocado, onions and cilantro.