Sweet dreams are made of cheese! We're whipping up the tastiest vegan queso out there using our Zoup! Good, Really Good Veggie Broth. Whether you drizzle it over a burrito bowl, dip your favorite chips or slather it over nachos – you're going to want to save this recipe for later.
- 2 ½ cups Zoup! Good Really Good® Veggie Broth
- 2 cups non-dairy yogurt
- 6 tbsp flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- In a saucepan over medium heat, bring the Veggie Broth to a boil.
- While the broth is heating, combine the yogurt and flour in a small bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Reduce heat of the broth and add the yogurt and remaining ingredients to the pan. Stir until thickened.
- Serve immediately with chips and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy your Vegan Queso cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Veggie Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.