Asparagus and Pea Soup
Move over green juice, we're all about getting our veggies packed into our soup!If you have some frozen peas stashed in your freezer, this is the recipe for you. Click the link in bio for the full recipe for this Asparagus and Pea Soup!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large bundle asparagus
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 medium shallot sliced
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1 ½ cups coconut milk
- 1 ½ cups Zoup! Good Really Good® Veggie Broth
- ½ medium lemon juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spread out asparagus on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes. Then set aside.
- Heat a large pot over medium heat. Add 2 tbsp olive oil and saute the garlic and shallot for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add peas, coconut milk, Zoup! Good, Really Good® Veggie Broth and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer soup to blender and add the asparagus. Blend soup until creamy and return to pot.
- Taste and adjust with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and add lemon juice.
We hope you enjoy this Asparagus and Pea Soup made with Zoup! Good, Really Good Veggie Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.