Instant Pot Golden Potatoes
Looking for an easy side dish to add to your holiday dinner table? These easy, Instant pot golden potatoes are ready in 30 minutes cooked in our Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Bone Broth!
- 1 lb baby gold potatoes
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 1 cup Zoup! Good Really Good® Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tbsp butter
- ½ tsp salt
- Wash potatoes and pierce each potato with sharp knife.
- Place the rosemary, thyme, Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Bone Broth, olive oil, butter and salt in Instagram Pot. Add the potatoes and stir until well-coated.
- Pressure cook at High Pressure for 15 minutes. Then, quick release.
- Open the lid and turn the Instant Pot to Saute function. Continue to cook until no remaining liquid is left.
- Serve and enjoy!