Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Soup
This Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Soup tastes more comforting by the spoonful! Made with our Zoup! Good, Really Good Veggie Broth, it's packed with flavor.
- 4 sweet potatoes
- ½ onion chopped
- ½ tsp minced ginger
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 4 cups Zoup! Good Really Good® Veggie Broth
- 15 oz can coconut milk
- ½ tsp soy sauce
- 1 lime
- Olive oil to garnish
- Fresh basil to garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Place sweet potatoes on pan and poke with fork. Bake in oven for 1 ½ hours or until tender. Let cool and then discard the peel.
- In a large pot, combine the sweet potatoes, onions, ginger and garlic. Saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the pumpkin, Zoup! Good, Really Good® Veggie Broth, coconut milk, and soy sauce.
- Use either an immersion blender or transfer to a high-speed blender to blend your ingredients until smooth. Before serving, squeeze some lemon juice on top, drizzle of olive oil and garnish with basil.