Butternut Squash Macaroni and Cheese
This 3-ingredient Butternut Squash Mac ‘n Cheese is sure to become a new weeknight favorite! Melt cheddar cheese into our Zoup! Good, Really Good Butternut Squash Soup, mix with cooked macaroni noodles and then sprinkle with more cheese and bake until cheese is melted.
- ½ lb macaroni noodles
- 1 jar of Zoup! Good Really Good® Butternut Squash Soup
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large pot, boil water and prepare macaroni noodles according to package.
- In a second large pot, heat the Zoup! Good, Really Good® Butternut Squash Soup until it begins to boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and stir in half of the shredded cheddar cheese until melted and well combined.
- Once the pasta is ready, stir into the Butternut Squash and cheese mixture.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a casserole dish and then place the macaroni mixture into dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake for 5 – 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden.
- Serve and enjoy!