Greek Chicken Sheet Pan Meal
This Greek Chicken Sheet Pan meal is so easy and sure to impress all your guests! We marinated chicken thighs with a Spicy Chicken Broth and Greek Yogurt marinade overnight and then when it's dinner time, add all these tasty ingredients to one pan, bake and enjoy!
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic sliced
- 1 small shallot sliced
- Fresh oregano 1 – 2 sprigs
- Fresh rosemary 1 – 2 sprigs
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup Zoup! Good Really Good® Spicy Chicken broth
- 4 Chicken Thighs
- ¼ cup olives
- ¼ cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 – 2 cups small potatoes quartered
- 1 lemon
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- Mint and dill for garnish
- In a large bowl combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, shallot, oregano, rosemary, Greek yogurt, balsamic vinegar, and Zoup! Good, Really Good® Spicy Chicken broth to create your marinade.
- Place your chicken thighs in the marinade and store in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- When you are ready to bake, preheat the oven to 425 and add some olive oil to your sheet pan. Then place the chicken thighs on the sheet pan. Surround the chicken thighs with the potatoes, cherry tomatoes, olives and lemon slices.
- Bake chicken for 30 – 40 minutes or until the chicken has an internal temperature of 165. Remove from the oven and dispose of the oregano and thyme.
- Garnish with feta cheese, mint and dill. Serve immediately and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy your Greek Chicken Sheet Pan Meal cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Spicy Chicken Bone Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.