Greek Pasta Salad
The secret to the best pasta salad? Prepare your pasta in Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Broth.
- 4 cups pasta cook according to package directions in Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth
- 1 ½ cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 ½ cups diced cucumber
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¾ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp honey
- In a large pot, boil Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth. Then prepare the pasta according to the directions on the box.
- Drain pasta and then toss the pasta with the tomatoes, cucumber and feta cheese in a large bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a jar and shake well. Pour dressing over salad, mix and enjoy!