Greek Pasta Salad
The secret to the best pasta salad? Prepare your pasta in Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Broth.
- 4 cups pasta cook according to package directions in Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth
- 1 ½ cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 ½ cups diced cucumber
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¾ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp honey
- In a large pot, boil Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth. Then prepare the pasta according to the directions on the box.
- Drain pasta and then toss the pasta with the tomatoes, cucumber and feta cheese in a large bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a jar and shake well. Pour dressing over salad, mix and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy your Greek Pasta Salad cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.