Keto Veggie Soup
This keto veggie-packed soup is a great way to get your veggies in by the spoonful.
- tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb broccoli chopped
- 1 lb spinach
- 3 celery stalks chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp ginger grated
- 1 can coconut milk
- 3 cups Zoup! Good Really Good® Veggie Broth
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 tbsp Greek yogurt for garnish
- 6 tbsp pumpkin seeds for garnish
- ¼ cup cilantro for garnish
- In a medium to large pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the celery, garlic and ginger and cook or a few minutes until fragrant.
- Add the broccoli, spinach, coconut milk, and Zoup! Good, Really Good® Veggie Broth. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer and cook for 10 minutes or until broccoli has softened.
- Blend in a blender until smooth. Serve each bowl with Greek yogurt, pumpkin seeds and cilantro. Enjoy!
We hope you enjoy this Keto Veggie Soup made with Zoup! Good, Really Good Veggie Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.