Keto Veggie Soup
This keto veggie-packed soup is a great way to get your veggies in by the spoonful.
- tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb broccoli chopped
- 1 lb spinach
- 3 celery stalks chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp ginger grated
- 1 can coconut milk
- 3 cups Zoup! Good Really Good® Veggie Broth
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 tbsp Greek yogurt for garnish
- 6 tbsp pumpkin seeds for garnish
- ¼ cup cilantro for garnish
- In a medium to large pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the celery, garlic and ginger and cook or a few minutes until fragrant.
- Add the broccoli, spinach, coconut milk, and Zoup! Good, Really Good® Veggie Broth. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer and cook for 10 minutes or until broccoli has softened.
- Blend in a blender until smooth. Serve each bowl with Greek yogurt, pumpkin seeds and cilantro. Enjoy!