Low Fodmap Chicken and Rice Soup
Are you following a Low Fodmap diet? Try this Low Fodmap Chicken and Rice soup in your pressure cooker using our Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Broth!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup leek finely chopped
- 2 carrot sliced
- 1 celery stalks sliced
- ¾ cup rice
- ½ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp basil
- ½ tsp thyme
- 3 cups Zoup! Good Really Good® Chicken Broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Chop chicken into cubes and set aside.
- Turn pressure cooker on to “Saute” and warm olive oil. Then add the leeks, carrots, and celery and saute until veggies begin to soften.
- Add the chopped chicken, salt, and pepper. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the rice, oregano, basil, and thyme. Stir until well combined.
- Press cancel on the pressure cooker. Add 1 cup of Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth and stir until nothing is stuck to the sides of the pressure cooker. Add the remaining broth and water. Stir and close the lid.
- Set pressure cooker to “Pressure Cooker” and then “High.” Set timer for 4 minutes. One the timer goes off, let the pressure release naturally.
- Open the lid, serve and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy your Low Fodmap Chicken and Rice Soup cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.