One Pot Chicken with Couscous
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 3 – 4 bone-in chicken thighs
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 tsp Zoup! Good Really Good® Chicken Bone Broth Concentrate
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- ½ cup couscous
- ¼ cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1 green onion chopped
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes halved
- In a large pot, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add chicken to the pan and season with salt and pepper. Cook chicken until browned on both sides.
- Move chicken to side of pan and add the chopped onion. Cook until onion is translucent. Add the garlic, cumin & paprika. Stir into the onions.
- Pour in 1 cup of water and 1 tsp Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Bone Broth Concentrate. Bring to a boil. Once it is boiling, reduce to simmer, cover the pot and cook for 10 minutes.
- Take the lid off and using a thermometer make sure the chicken has reached 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Once the chicken is cooked, remove from pan and set aside.
- Pour the lemon juice, chopped pepper and couscous into the pan. Stir until well combined. Return the chicken to the pot, cover with lid and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove lid and fluff up the couscous with a fork. Once couscous is finished cooking, sprinkle with fete, chopped green onion and cherry tomatoes. Serve and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy your One Pot Chicken with Couscous cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Bone Broth Concentrate! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.