Tomato Balsamic Risotto
This Tomato Balsamic Risotto is delicious as a side dish or to eat on its own. Made with Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Broth, it's bursting with flavor.
- 4 cups Zoup! Good Really Good® Chicken Broth
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ cup shallots chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 cup risotto rice
- ½ cup white wine
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch of Italian seasoning
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- Basil leaves for garnish
- Bring Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth to a simmer and keep warm.
- In a separate pot, melt butter and then saute shallots until translucent. Add the minced garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the rice to your pan and cook until the rice begins to brown. Stir in the wine and cook until liquid is absorbed.
- Using a ladle, pour in a ladleful of the warm Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth into the rice and cook until the rice has full absorbed the liquid. Continue this one ladleful at a time until the rice is al dente.
- Once the rice is cooked, add the balsamic, Italian seasoning, cherry tomatoes and last ladleful of broth. Cook until the tomatoes begin to soften.
- Remove from heat and add the parmesan cheese. Garnish with basil and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy your Tomato Balsamic Risotto cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.