Tomato Balsamic Risotto
This Tomato Balsamic Risotto is delicious as a side dish or to eat on its own. Made with Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Broth, it's bursting with flavor.
- 4 cups Zoup! Good Really Good® Chicken Broth
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ cup shallots chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 cup risotto rice
- ½ cup white wine
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch of Italian seasoning
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- Basil leaves for garnish
- Bring Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth to a simmer and keep warm.
- In a separate pot, melt butter and then saute shallots until translucent. Add the minced garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the rice to your pan and cook until the rice begins to brown. Stir in the wine and cook until liquid is absorbed.
- Using a ladle, pour in a ladleful of the warm Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth into the rice and cook until the rice has full absorbed the liquid. Continue this one ladleful at a time until the rice is al dente.
- Once the rice is cooked, add the balsamic, Italian seasoning, cherry tomatoes and last ladleful of broth. Cook until the tomatoes begin to soften.
- Remove from heat and add the parmesan cheese. Garnish with basil and enjoy!