Asparagus Caprese Salad
Save this side dish for your Easter Sunday celebrations! This Spring Asparagus Caprese Salad comes together in just a few minutes and is extra flavorful when prepared with our Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Bone Broth.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 jar of Zoup! Good Really Good® Chicken Bone Broth
- 10 asparagus spears cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 oz cherry tomatoes
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp balsamic glaze
- Whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, dijon mustard, salt & pepper. Set aside.
- Bring a jar of Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Bone Broth to boil in a pot. Add the asparagus and cook for 2 minutes. Remove the asparagus.
- Toss the asparagus with tomatoes, mozzarella and drizzle with the dressing. Toss until well coated. Then drizzle with the balsamic glaze.