Asparagus Caprese Salad
Save this side dish for your Easter Sunday celebrations! This Spring Asparagus Caprese Salad comes together in just a few minutes and is extra flavorful when prepared with our Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Bone Broth.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 jar of Zoup! Good Really Good® Chicken Bone Broth
- 10 asparagus spears cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 oz cherry tomatoes
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp balsamic glaze
- Whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, dijon mustard, salt & pepper. Set aside.
- Bring a jar of Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Bone Broth to boil in a pot. Add the asparagus and cook for 2 minutes. Remove the asparagus.
- Toss the asparagus with tomatoes, mozzarella and drizzle with the dressing. Toss until well coated. Then drizzle with the balsamic glaze.
We hope you enjoy your Asparagus Caprese Salad made with Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.