Zoup! Tuna Casserole
Get ready to bite into some serious nostalgia. Today we're cooking up our favorite Tuna Casserole made with Zoup! Good, Really Good Seafood Broth and our favorite Safe Catch Foods tuna!
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 8 stalks celery chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ⅓ cup flour
- 2 cups Zoup! Good Really Good® Seafood Broth
- 1 cup whole milk
- 8 oz pasta
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 2 cans Safe Catch Tuna
- 12 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp fried onions
- Boil water and prepare pasta noodles.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit. Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish and set aside.
- Melt butter in a large pan and saute onion, celery, garlic, salt and pepper until translucent.
- Sprinkle the flour over the vegetables and cook for 1 minute until well coated. Slowly tir in the Zoup! Good, Really Good® Seafood Broth and milk. Bring to a simmer.
- Add the frozen peas and let the liquid thicken. Then add 1 cup of cheddar cheese and stir until melted. Stir in the tuna and cooked noodles.
- Pour into a casserole dish and top with remaining cheese. Sprinkle with panko crumbs and fried onions.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until golden brown.
We hope you enjoy your Zoup! Tuna Casserole cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Seafood Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.