One Pot Italian Sausage Bucatini
We love a one-pot pasta recipe to make clean-up a breeze. This Italian Sausage Bucatini with a tomato-wine sauce is packed with flavor from our Beef Base with Bone Broth.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 1 shallot thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 pinch chili powder
- 1 pinch chili flakes
- 2 cups white wine
- 2 tsp Zoup! Good Really Good® Beef Base with Bone Broth
- 1 ¾ cups fire roasted tomato
- 2 ½ cups water
- 1 lb bucatini
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Shredded parmesan for garnish
- In a large pot over medium heat, brown the pork sausage with 1 tbsp of olive oil. Once cooked, remove from pan and set aside.
- Add another 1 tbsp of olive oil and saute the shallot and garlic until translucent. Add the chili powder and chili flakes and stir until well combined.
- Deglaze the pan by adding the white wine and stir. Cook until slightly reduced and then add the Zoup! Good, Really Good® Beef Base with Bone Broth. Stir until well combined.
- Add the fire roasted tomato and water. Bring to a boil.
- Add the bucatini and cook for 10 minutes covered, stirring occasionally.
- Once the past is cooked to your liking, add the sausage back in.
- Serve immediately and garnish with shredded parmesan cheese.
We hope you enjoy your One Pot Italian Sausage Bucatini made with Zoup! Good, Really Good Beef Bone Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.