Roasted Pepper & Sweet Potato Soup
This healthy, roasted veggie packed soup is delicious and comforting. Made with roasted sweet potato, bell peppers, onion & garlic we keep it simple by adding our Zoup! Good, Really Good Savory No-Chicken Vegan Broth Concentrate to bring all the flavors together.
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups water
- 2 tsp Zoup! Good Really Good® Savory No-Chicken Vegan Broth Concentrate
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop the sweet potatoes, bell pepper and onion and place on a baking sheet. Peel 4 cloves of garlic and add them to the sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over the veggies. Then add the salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. Toss until well coated.
- Place the veggies in the oven for 30 minutes, turning the veggies halfway through.
- Once veggies are done, let them cool slightly. Then blend veggies in a blender until smooth. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, boil 2 cups of water. Then add 2 tsp of Zoup! Good, Really Good® Savory No-Chicken Vegan Broth Concentrate and stir until well combined.
- Add in the veggie puree and stir until it is well combined and comes to a slow boil.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy your Roasted Pepper & Sweet Potato Soup cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Savory No-Chicken Vegan Broth Concentrate! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.