Tex Mex Stew
Soup season is here! Today we're taking a twist on Taco Tuesday with this Tex Mex Stew using our flavorful Organic Chicken Broth as the base.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 14 oz Fire-Roasted Tomatoes
- 1 cup rice
- 5 cups Zoup! Good Really Good® Organic Chicken Broth
- 2 tsp lime juice
- Cilantro tortilla strips and sour cream (for garnish)
- Turn on pressure cooker to saute. Add olive oil and brown chicken thighs. Remove chicken from pressure cooker and set aside.
- Add the onions and saute until translucent. Stir in cumin, salt, chili and garlic.
- Turn off saute and pour in diced tomatoes.
- Add the rice, Zoup! Good, Really Good® Organic Chicken Broth and chicken.
- Close and lock the lid. Set to High Pressure and cook for 15 minutes.
- Let pressure naturally release or manually release.
- Divide soup among bowls. Garnish with cilantro, tortilla strips and sour cream to your liking and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy your Tex Mex Stew cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Organic Chicken Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.