Tex Mex Stew
Soup season is here! Today we're taking a twist on Taco Tuesday with this Tex Mex Stew using our flavorful Organic Chicken Broth as the base.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 14 oz Fire-Roasted Tomatoes
- 1 cup rice
- 5 cups Zoup! Good Really Good® Organic Chicken Broth
- 2 tsp lime juice
- Cilantro tortilla strips and sour cream (for garnish)
- Turn on pressure cooker to saute. Add olive oil and brown chicken thighs. Remove chicken from pressure cooker and set aside.
- Add the onions and saute until translucent. Stir in cumin, salt, chili and garlic.
- Turn off saute and pour in diced tomatoes.
- Add the rice, Zoup! Good, Really Good® Organic Chicken Broth and chicken.
- Close and lock the lid. Set to High Pressure and cook for 15 minutes.
- Let pressure naturally release or manually release.
- Divide soup among bowls. Garnish with cilantro, tortilla strips and sour cream to your liking and enjoy!