Honey Garlic Chicken One Pan Meal
When it somes to weeknight dinners we are all about a one-pan recipe. Try this easy, Honey Garlic Chicken using our Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Broth as the base.
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 cup baby potatoes
- 14 baby carrots
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped bell peppers
- 4 cloves minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup Zoup! Good Really Good® Chicken Broth
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup ketchup
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. In a mixing bowl, whisk together Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth, soy sauce, honey and ketchup. Set aside.
- Add olive oil to a cast iron skillet and heat to medium. Cook chicken thighs for 5 minutes on both sides or until golden. Remove chicken from pans and set aside.
- Add potatoes and carrots to the pan and saute. Add garlic and onions and saute until translucent.
- Add the chicken thighs back to the pan and cover with the liquid mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Remove once the chicken is cooked to 164 degrees and golden brown.
We hope you enjoy your Honey Garlic Chicken One Pan Meal cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.