Honey Glazed Carrots
Need an easy, last-minute Thanksgiving side dish! Try these honey-glazed carrots using our Zoup! Good, Really Good Bone Broth in the glaze.
- 2 lbs whole carrots
- 2 tbsp butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Zoup! Good Really Good® Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel, trim and slice carrots (if they are large).
- Melt butter and then mix with brown sugar, honey, olive oil, Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Bone Broth and garlic.
- Lay the carrots on the baking sheet and using a pastry brush, coat the carrots with your glaze.
- Bake for 25 – 35 minutes. Half way through flip. Cook until carrots are tender.
- Remove the carrots and season with salt and pepper. Enjoy!