Honey Glazed Carrots
Need an easy, last-minute Thanksgiving side dish! Try these honey-glazed carrots using our Zoup! Good, Really Good Bone Broth in the glaze.
- 2 lbs whole carrots
- 2 tbsp butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Zoup! Good Really Good® Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel, trim and slice carrots (if they are large).
- Melt butter and then mix with brown sugar, honey, olive oil, Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Bone Broth and garlic.
- Lay the carrots on the baking sheet and using a pastry brush, coat the carrots with your glaze.
- Bake for 25 – 35 minutes. Half way through flip. Cook until carrots are tender.
- Remove the carrots and season with salt and pepper. Enjoy!
We hope you enjoy your Honey Glazed Carrots cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.