Chipotle Chicken Tacos
The secret to our Chicken Tacos is marinating the chicken low and slow with our Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Broth and Chipotles.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup sliced onions
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 7 oz can of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- ¼ cup Zoup! Good Really Good® Chicken Broth
- In a slow cooker, place the chicken breasts in the cooker. Cover with salt, pepperm sliced onions, minced garlic, chipotle peppers and Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
- Shred the chicken with two forks. Then prepare your chicken tacos with your favorite tortillas and all the fixings. Enjoy!
We hope you enjoy your Chipotle Chicken Tacos cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.