Chipotle Chicken Tacos
The secret to our Chicken Tacos is marinating the chicken low and slow with our Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Broth and Chipotles.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup sliced onions
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 7 oz can of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- ¼ cup Zoup! Good Really Good® Chicken Broth
- In a slow cooker, place the chicken breasts in the cooker. Cover with salt, pepperm sliced onions, minced garlic, chipotle peppers and Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
- Shred the chicken with two forks. Then prepare your chicken tacos with your favorite tortillas and all the fixings. Enjoy!