Creamy Vodka Sauce
When you have Zoup! Good, Really Good broth on hand, the pasta-bilities are endless! Tonight, we're cookin' up a tasty Vodka Sauce using our Zoup! Good, Really Good Beef Bone Broth.
- ½ lb penne pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 garlic clove minced
- ½ cup vodka
- ¼ cup Zoup! Good Really Good® Beef Bone Broth
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 3 tbsp thinly sliced fresh basil
- Cook the pasta according to the package.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium. Add onion and saute until translucent. Add salt, pepper and garlic and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add vodka and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until liquid is reduced by half. Stir in broth and tomatoes and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 6 minutes. Place tomato mixture in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Return tomato sauce to the pan and stir in the cream. Cook over medium heat while stirring until thickened. Stir in pasta, garnish with basil and enjoy!