Creamy Vodka Sauce
When you have Zoup! Good, Really Good broth on hand, the pasta-bilities are endless! Tonight, we're cookin' up a tasty Vodka Sauce using our Zoup! Good, Really Good Beef Bone Broth.
- ½ lb penne pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 garlic clove minced
- ½ cup vodka
- ¼ cup Zoup! Good Really Good® Beef Bone Broth
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 3 tbsp thinly sliced fresh basil
- Cook the pasta according to the package.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium. Add onion and saute until translucent. Add salt, pepper and garlic and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add vodka and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until liquid is reduced by half. Stir in broth and tomatoes and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 6 minutes. Place tomato mixture in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Return tomato sauce to the pan and stir in the cream. Cook over medium heat while stirring until thickened. Stir in pasta, garnish with basil and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy your Creamy Vodka Sauce cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Beef Bone Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.