Good, Really Good Keto Gravy
Keeping it keto this Thanksgiving? This Keto Gravy using our Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Bone Broth is so easy and you won't miss any of the carbs.
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 cup turkey pan drippings
- 2 cups Zoup! Good Really Good® Chicken Bone Broth
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp xathan gum
- Salt and pepper
- In a medium pan over medium heat, melt butter. Slowly add pan drippings and broth, whisking until smooth. Bring to a boil and then add the Worcestershire, garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add the xanthan gum and whisk to combine. Simmer another 5 – 10 minutes until it starts to thicken.
- If gravy is too thick, thin with more broth. Serve warm.
We hope you enjoy your Good, Really Good Keto Gravy made with Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Bone Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.