Add some extra flavor to your Pasta Salad with our Zoup! Good, Really Good Culinary Concentrates! Our tip? Cook your noodles in our broth for some added flavor.
- 1 16 oz box of Rotini pasta
- 4 quarts of water
- 5 tbsp Zoup! Good Really Good® Culinary Concentrate
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 1 cup chopped celery approximately 2 – 3 stalks
- 1 cup of diced salami
- 6 oz crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup of Italian dressing
- In a large pot, bring water to boil. Stir in the Zoup! Good, Really Good® Culinary Concentrate until dissolved. Then add your pasta and cook according to package.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain pasta and set aside to cool.
- While your pasta is cooling, prep your vegetables. Stir vegetables, salami and feta cheese into pasta. Then toss with Italian dressing. Taste and add more dressing if desired.
- Let cool completely in fridge. Serve and enjoy!