Zoup! Mashed Potatoes
Thanksgiving is just a few weeks away, so we are giving you our favorite mashed potatoes hack: Zoup! Good, Really Good Broth
- 2 lbs potatoes washed and peeled
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp butter
- ½ large yellow onion chopped
- 3 tbsp Zoup! Good Really Good® Chicken Broth
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves minced
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- Chopped chives for garnish
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a light boil over medium heat. Cover and cook potatoes until they are fork tender – approximately 25 minutes. Draight and set aside.
- Place cooked potatoes in a large mixing bowl. Using a potato masher, mash the potatoes and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, melt 1 tbsp butter. Saute the onion until soft. Add in the Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth and garlic. Cook until the liquid is slightly thickened.
- Add the onion, garlic and broth to your mashed potatoes in your large mixing bowl. Stir in the heavy cream until well combined. Taste and adjust seasoning. Serve hot and garnish with chives. Enjoy!
We hope you enjoy your Zoup! Mashed Potatoes cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.