Green Bean Mushroom Casserole
A modern twist on a classic dish! Try our version of Green Bean Mushroom Casserole made with premium Zoup! Good Really Good® Portabella Mushroom Bisque.
- 2 cans green beans drained
- 1 cup Zoup! Good Really Good® Portabella Mushroom Bisque
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix green beans and Zoup! Good, Really Good® Portabella Mushroom Bisque in a large bowl and stir until combined. Microwave for 3 minutes.
- Stir in ½ cup Cheddar cheese into the mixture. Microwave for another 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a casserole dish. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese and fried onions over the top.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and onions are turning golden brown.
We hope you enjoy your Green Bean Mushroom Casserole cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Portabella Mushroom Bisque! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.