Green Bean Casserole
No canned soup needed for this Green Bean Casserole – just packed full of flavor with our Zoup! Good, Really Good Veggie Broth.
- 2 lbs green beans
- 2 tbsp butter
- 8 oz mushrooms sliced
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp flour
- ½ cup Zoup! Good Really Good® Veggie Broth
- 1 ½ cups half and half
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 oz crispy fried onions
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Prepare your green beans by trimming the ends and cutting into 2-inch pieces.
- Boil a large pot of water. When it comes to a boil, add your green beans and cook for 4 minutes. Drain water and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter and saute your mushrooms until tender and golden. Add garlic and cook until well combined.
- Sprinkle flour over mushrooms and cook until well coated.
- Add Zoup! Good, Really Good® Veggie Broth to deglaze your pan. Cook until liquid begins to thicken.
- Add half and half, salt, and pepper. Cook until thickened.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce and mix until well combined.
- Slowly add in the green beans and stir until all green beans are well incorporated. Cook for 6 – 7 minutes or until the green beans are your desired softness.
- Top with fried onions, cover and cook for 5 more minutes. Serve immediately and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy your Green Bean Casserole cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Veggie Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.