Summer is here and we are in a CHILL mood! Beat the summer heat with this cool take on a classic gazpacho using our Zoup! Good, Really Good Culinary Concentrate.
- 2 lb tomatoes
- 2 cucumbers peeled
- ½ red bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ cup hot water
- ½ tsp Zoup! Good Really Good® Culinary Concentrate
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix together ½ cup of water and ½ tsp Zoup! Good, Really Good® Culinary Concentrate unti dissolved. Set aside.
- Combine tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, garlic, vinegar, and Zoup! Good, Really Good® Culinary Concentrate broth in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add the olive oil and blend to combine.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.