Pepper, Cilantro & Lime Rice
This Bell Pepper, Cilantro & Lime Rice is the perfect side dish for dinner or wrapped up in a burrito.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup white rice
- ½ cup chopped bell pepper
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 3 cups water
- 1 tsp Zoup! Good Really Good® Chicken Bone Broth Concentrate
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp of lime juice approximately ½ a lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet that has a matching lid, melt butter over medium heat. Add the onion and chopped bell pepper. Cook until onion is translucent.
- Stir in the rice and continue to cook until well combined. Then add the water and Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Bone Broth Concentrate. Cook uncovered for 8 minutes.
- Cover with lid and continue to cook for another 8 minutes. Once rice is cooked, turn off heat and add cilantro and lime to rice. Stir until well combined. Taste and add salt and pepper to desired taste. Serve and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy your Pepper, Cilantro & Lime Rice cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Bone Broth Concentrate! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.