Spring Vegetable Risotto
A creamy, lemon risotto finished with asparagus and green peas tastes like spring.
- 10 – 12 pieces of asparagus
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 shallots minced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 cup arborio rice
- ½ cup white wine
- 4 cups Zoup! Good Really Good® Veggie Broth
- ½ cup parmesand grated
- ½ cup cooked green peas frozen or fresh
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the tops of the asparagus off and set aside. In a large pan over medium heat, heat olive. Add the asparagus tops and cook them a few minutes until they begin to soften. Set aside.
- In a separate pot, bring Zoup! Good, Really Good® Veggie Broth to a simmer. Continue to keep broth warm while preparing your risotto.
We hope you enjoy this Spring Vegetable Risotto made with Zoup! Good, Really Good Veggie Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.