Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip
Save this recipe for your next game day! This Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip gets an extra kick by preparing the chicken in our Zoup! Good, Really Good Spicy Chicken Broth.
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 cups Zoup! Good Really Good® Spicy Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 cup Frank’s buffalo sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ¾ cup Ranch dressing
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- In a medium pot, add the two chicken breasts and cover with Zoup! Good, Really Good® Spicy Chicken Bone Broth. Bring to a low boil and boil for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked throughout.
- Remove chicken from broth and shred chicken on a plate. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut cream cheese into cubes and set aside.
- In a medium pot, add the buffalo sauce, garlic powder and onion powder to the pan over medium heat. Add the ranch and softened cream cheese. Stir until smooth.
- Reduce heat to low and add half of the cheddar cheese until melted. Add the shredded chicken and stir until well mixed.
- Remove from heat. Transfer to a lightly greased baking dish. Cover with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips, carrots and celery sticks. Enjoy!
We hope you enjoy your Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Spicy Chicken Bone Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.