Going camping this summer? We love these Campfire Jambalaya packets you can cook over a BBQ, campfire or even in your oven at home.
- Aluminum Foil
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 14 oz Kielbasa sliced
- ½ lb shrimp
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup of chopped celery
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 ½ tsp cajun seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup Instant rice
- 1 cup Zoup! Good Really Good® Seafood Broth
- If using a grill or oven, preheat to 400 degrees. If cooking over a campfire, cook for 20 – 40 minutes depending on how hot your coals are.
- Cut large sheets of aluminum foil. Coat foil with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together all the ingredients.
- Divide mixture evenly among each sheet of foil. Fold the aluminum foil together into a tight package.
- If you are cooking in the oven, place packets on a sheet pan. Otherwise, you can place your packets directly on the grill or campfire. Cook for 30 minutes or until shrimp is pink and rice is cooked.