Going camping this summer? We love these Campfire Jambalaya packets you can cook over a BBQ, campfire or even in your oven at home.
- Aluminum Foil
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 14 oz Kielbasa sliced
- ½ lb shrimp
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup of chopped celery
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 ½ tsp cajun seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup Instant rice
- 1 cup Zoup! Good Really Good® Seafood Broth
- If using a grill or oven, preheat to 400 degrees. If cooking over a campfire, cook for 20 – 40 minutes depending on how hot your coals are.
- Cut large sheets of aluminum foil. Coat foil with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together all the ingredients.
- Divide mixture evenly among each sheet of foil. Fold the aluminum foil together into a tight package.
- If you are cooking in the oven, place packets on a sheet pan. Otherwise, you can place your packets directly on the grill or campfire. Cook for 30 minutes or until shrimp is pink and rice is cooked.
We hope you enjoy your Campfire Jambalaya made with Zoup! Good, Really Good Seafood Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.