Bacon Chicken Ranch Casserole
A casserole for ranch lovers? Challenge accepted. This Bacon Chicken Ranch Casserole is made with a creamy cheese sauce using our new Chicken Bone Broth Concentrate.
- 9×13 casserole dish
- large mixing bowl
- 2 tbsp butter
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsp Chicken Bone Broth Concentrate
- 1 cup warm milk
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp Ranch Dressing Seasoning mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 7 slices of bacon chopped
- 8 ounces cooked penne pasta
- First, we make the cream sauce for the casserole. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Gradually add the flour and whisk until it looks like wet sand. Remove from heat.
- Add the water and Chicken Bone Broth Concentrate and whisk well. Then add the warm milk and seasonings. Whisk continuously and turn heat up to medium. Whisk until it gets thick.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×13 inch casserole dish and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cream sauce, chicken, garlic, ranch dressing seasoning mix, 1 cup sour cream, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, half of the chopped bacon, and pasta. Gently mix until well combined.
- Add the casserole ingredients to your casserole dish. Then top with remaining cheese and bacon.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy your Bacon Chicken Ranch Casserole cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Bone Broth Concentrate! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.