Instant Pot Green Beans
We love a recipe that doesn't take space on the stove or oven for Thanksgiving. This Instant Pot Green Beans recipe is so easy and tastes delicious with our Zoup! Good, Really Good broth. SAVE this recipe to use for next week's Turkey Day celebrations!
- 12 ounces green beans trimmed
- ½ cup Zoup! Good Really Good® Beef Bone Broth
- 4 pieces of bacon diced
- ½ cup chopped onion
- Place steamer basket into your Instant Pot. Add the green beans on top and pour the Zoup! Good, Really Good® Beef Bone Broth over the beans.
- Select Pressure Cook (manual) and High Pressure. Set the timer to 0 minutes. Once the pot has come to pressure and turns off, quick release and remove lid.
- Remove the green beans and set aside.
- Turn pressure cooker to, Saute mode. Add the bacon and cook until it begins to brown. Then add the onion and saute until translucent.
- Turn the Instant Pot off. While the pot is still warm, toss the green beans in with the bacon. Serve and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy your Instant Pot Green Beans made with Zoup! Good, Really Good Beef Bone Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.