Best Leftover Turkey Soup
Leftovers are our jam…or should we say soup? One of our favorite ways to stretch Thanksgiving leftovers is with a delicious Turkey Soup.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 carrots chopped
- 2 celery stalks chopped
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 cup green beans
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 3 tbsp flour
- 8 cups Zoup! Good Really Good® Chicken Broth
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ¾ cup uncooked pasta small to medium size like shells, rotini, etc.
- 3 cups chopped turkey
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Black pepper to taste
- In a large Dutch oven or soup pot, warm the olive oil over medium heat. Add the carrots, celery, onion and green beans. Cook until vegetables are softened.
- Add the garlic and cook another minute. Stir in flour and cook for 2 minutes.
- Slowly stir in the Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth ,rosemary, salt, herbs and black pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Stir in your pasta and cook according to its packaging. Add the turkey and lemon juice.
- Season with more salt and pepper to taste. Serve and enjoy!