Best Leftover Turkey Soup
Leftovers are our jam…or should we say soup? One of our favorite ways to stretch Thanksgiving leftovers is with a delicious Turkey Soup.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 carrots chopped
- 2 celery stalks chopped
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 cup green beans
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 3 tbsp flour
- 8 cups Zoup! Good Really Good® Chicken Broth
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ¾ cup uncooked pasta small to medium size like shells, rotini, etc.
- 3 cups chopped turkey
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Black pepper to taste
- In a large Dutch oven or soup pot, warm the olive oil over medium heat. Add the carrots, celery, onion and green beans. Cook until vegetables are softened.
- Add the garlic and cook another minute. Stir in flour and cook for 2 minutes.
- Slowly stir in the Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth ,rosemary, salt, herbs and black pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Stir in your pasta and cook according to its packaging. Add the turkey and lemon juice.
- Season with more salt and pepper to taste. Serve and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy your Best Leftover Turkey Soup cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.