Cheeseburger Potato Soup
🎵Cheese Burgers in Paradise 🎵 When you've turned your favorite Cheese Burger into an epic soup – we've got you!
- 3 russet potatoes peeled and diced
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 3 cups Zoup! Good Really Good® Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 lb ground beef
- 8 slices of cooked bacon chopped
- 3 tbsp butter
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 cups of milk
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- Green onion for garnish
- Place potatoes, onions, carrots, Italian seasoning and Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Bone Broth in a crockpot on high for 4 hours.
- About 30 minutes before serving, prepare the ground beef. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef until fully cooked. Drain grease and then add ground beef to the crockpot. Add in your chopped bacon to the crockpot as well.
- Add butter to the skillet and once melted, whisk together with the flour. Cook until flour and butter form a paste and turn a golden brown color. Whisk in the milk, salt and pepper. Cook over low heat until slightly thickened.
- Pour liquid into the crockpot and stir until well combined. Add the shredded cheese to the crock pot and stir until well combined and melted.
- Serve in bowls and garnish with cheese and chopped green onions.
We hope you enjoy your Cheeseburger Potato Soup cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Bone Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.