Pumpkin 🌶️ SPICE 🌶️ and everything nice is the secret to this delicious Pumpkin Chili recipe. Pumpkin isn’t just for your PSL, add it to your favorite soup recipe for a tasty twist on a classic!
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 can kidney beans drained
- 1 can black beans drained
- 1 can diced tomatoes with jalapeno
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 5 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 cups Zoup! Good Really Good® Beef Bone Broth
- In a soup pot, heat olive oil over medium heat and saute the garlic and onion until translucent. Add the ground beef and brown.
- Add the chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix until ground beef is well coated.
- Add the kidney beans, black beans, diced tomatoes, pumpkin puree, tomato paste and Zoup! Good, Really Good® Beef Bone Broth. Stir to combine.
- Cover pot and simmer for 15 minutes. Stir and continue to cook for another 15 minutes. Taste and adjust seasonings to liking. Top with sour cream, cheese, and any other chili topping of your choice. Enjoy!